Silver White Pearl Pigment From Chesir (QC110A)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $15 US $4.6|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||25kg/Carton; 18cartons/Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A|
- Model NO.: QC110A
- Appearance: Powder
- Application Material: Leather
- Solubility: Solubility
- Particle Size: <15um
- Trademark: CHESIR
- Origin: China
- Colour: White
- Usage: Paint, Ceramic, Cosmetic, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Oxide
- Color: Silver White
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 3206499000
|Size (μm)||<15um||Payment Method||L/C T/T|
Pearlescent Pigment is formed with tiny mica flake as basal body , on which it is coated with metal oxide , such as TiO2 , Fe203 ,etc. The thick ness of the coated layer is controlled strictly . Because of lower refractive index of mica flake and higher refractive index of TiO2 , it will form elegant pearlescent luster affected by light interference when the light irradiates upon the surface of pearlescent pigment.
- Advanced, intelligent , energy-saving pearlescent pigment workshops.
-The patent of synthetic mica.
- Advanced testing and inspecting equipment.
- All the report and declaration EU market required: BfR , EN71-3, EU-10, EU-94/62/EEC, RoHS, AP(89) , Reach, SGS , etc.