Chesir Pearl Wine Red Pearlescent Pigment (QC 504)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||450 KG|
|Transport Package:||by Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal|
- Model NO.: QC504
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Trademark: Chesir
- Origin: Guangxi
- Colour: Wine Red
- Usage: Paint, Ceramic, Cosmetic, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile, Coating
- Composition: Oxide
- Specification: 25kg/CTN, 18CTN/Pallet
- HS Code: 3206499000
|Size (μm)||10-60||Payment Method||L/C T/T|
Pearlescent Pigment is formed with tiny mica flake as basal body , on which it is coated with metal oxide , such as TiO2 , Fe203 ,etc. The thick ness of the coated layer is controlled strictly . Because of lower refractive index of mica flake and higher refractive index of TiO2 , it will form elegant pearlescent luster affected by light interference when the light irradiates upon the surface of pearlescent pigment.
- Advanced, intelligent , energy-saving pearlescent pigment workshops.
-The patent of synthetic mica.
- Advanced testing and inspecting equipment.
- All the report and declaration EU market required: BfR , EN71-3, EU-10, EU-94/62/EEC, RoHS, AP(89) , Reach, SGS , etc.