Chesir Luster Fine Satin Silver White Pearl Pigment for Ink Paper (QC 120)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $4.9 US $4.5|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: QC120
- Appearance: Powder
- Type: Natural
- Trademark: Chesir
- Specification: 25kg/CTN, 18CTN/PALLET
- HS Code: 3206499000
- Colour: White
- Usage: Paint, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile, Coating
- Composition: Oxide
- Transport Package: Drums or Cartons
- Origin: Guangxi, China
Luster Fine Satin Silver White
|Size (μm)||5-25||Payment Method||L/C T/T|
Pearlescent Pigment is formed with tiny mica flake as basal body , on which it is coated with metal oxide , such as TiO2 , Fe203 ,etc. The thick ness of the coated layer is controlled strictly . Because of lower refractive index of mica flake and higher refractive index of TiO2 , it will form elegant pearlescent luster affected by light interference when the light irradiates upon the surface of pearlescent pigment.
- Advanced, intelligent , energy-saving pearlescent pigment workshops.
-The patent of synthetic mica.
- Advanced testing and inspecting equipment.
- All the report and declaration EU market required: BfR , EN71-3, EU-10, EU-94/62/EEC, RoHS, AP(89) , Reach, SGS , etc.