Chesir Satin Wine Red Pearlescent Pigment for Ink Coating (QC524)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9 US $7.7|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: QC524
- Appearance: Powder
- Application Material: Coating
- Solubility: Solubility
- Yellow Pigments: Red
- Blue Pigments: Red
- Material: Natural Mica
- Trademark: CHESIR
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 32064990
- Colour: Red
- Usage: Paint, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile, Food, Coating
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Oxide
- Green Pigments: Red
- Certification: Reach,SGS,MSDS,TDS,Coa
- Delivery Detail: 3-10days
- Transport Package: 25kg/Carton; 18cartons/Pallet
- Origin: Guangxi, China
|Colour||Satin Wine Red|
|Size (μm)||5-25||Payment Method||L/C T/T|
Pearlescent Pigment is formed with tiny mica flake as basal body , on which it is coated with metal oxide , such as TiO2 , Fe203 ,etc. The thick ness of the coated layer is controlled strictly . Because of lower refractive index of mica flake and higher refractive index of TiO2 , it will form elegant pearlescent luster affected by light interference when the light irradiates upon the surface of pearlescent pigment.
Guangxi Chesir Pearl Material Co., Ltd. is a state-level high-tech enterprise that listed in National Equities Exchange and Quotations of China ( Stock Code: 832080), and a world-class and ecological Pearlescent Pigment Manufacturer with leading scale, and leading innovative technology in Asia.
- Advanced, intelligent , energy-saving pearlescent pigment workshops.
-The patent of synthetic mica.
- Advanced testing and inspecting equipment.
- All the report and declaration EU market required: BfR , EN71-3, EU-10, EU-94/62/EEC, RoHS, AP(89) , Reach, SGS , etc.