Chesir Jadeite Blue Pearlescent Pigment for Ceramics Floor (QC4225R)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $35.5 US $33|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Ton/Tons Per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, D/A|
- Pearl Pigment
- 19 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: QC4225R
- Appearance: Powder
- Application Material: Natural Silk
- Solubility: Solubility
- Yellow Pigments: Blue
- Sample: Available
- OEM: OEM Accepted
- Transport Package: Drums or Cartons
- Origin: Guangxi China
- Colour: Blue, Jadeite Blue
- Usage: Paint, Ceramic, Cosmetic, Plastic, Leather, Ink, Paper, Textile
- Type: Natural
- Composition: Mica
- Blue Pigments: Cobalt Blue
- Certification: Reach, SGS, MSDS, TDS, Coa
- Trademark: chesir
- Specification: SGS
- HS Code: 32064990
|Size (μm)||10-60||Payment Method||L/C T/T|
Pearlescent Pigment is formed with tiny mica flake as basal body , on which it is coated with metal oxide , such as TiO2 , Fe203 ,etc. The thick ness of the coated layer is controlled strictly . Because of lower refractive index of mica flake and higher refractive index of TiO2 , it will form elegant pearlescent luster affected by light interference when the light irradiates upon the surface of pearlescent pigment.
Guangxi Chesir Pearl Material Co., Ltd. is a state-level high-tech enterprise that listed in National Equities Exchange and Quotations of China ( Stock Code: 832080), and a world-class and ecological Pearlescent Pigment Manufacturer with leading scale, and leading innovative technology in Asia.
- Advanced, intelligent , energy-saving pearlescent pigment workshops.
-The patent of synthetic mica.
- Advanced testing and inspecting equipment.
- All the report and declaration EU market required: BfR , EN71-3, EU-10, EU-94/62/EEC, RoHS, AP(89) , Reach, SGS , etc.